Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My first post

Alright. So, I finally decided to blog. I'm not really sure why. Maybe it's because my friend, Chris Rayala, asked me to be a contributor to his Blog, which meant that I should register and set up a profile. And as I was doing just that, there it was; a blue button as if beckoning me: "Create A Blog." Something in me tugged. Maybe it was time to share a little bit of myself to the world. I don't really know how far along this blog will go, but I invite you to join me as I take this journey.

Makisabay sa paglalakbay ng manlalakbay.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ted said...

Hi Bro,

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Nice shots! God bless. I'll tell the rest of the qt bloggers about your blog.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Rocky said...

Thanks, Ted! Pls send my greetings to the QTs! God bless you in your service and in your work.

8:39 AM  
Blogger AsianSmiles said...

welcome to blogging.

thank u for sharing your talent with us...

just some q...
kailan ka pa nag umpisang mag shoot ng photos..?
what inspired you to go into photography?
did u take photog courses? nag join ka din ba ng camera clubs?

saka si misis?

:) thanks... sorry..makulit ako at matanong :) sana you can tell us via a blog post....

10:41 PM  
Blogger Rocky said...

thanks for the suggestion! sige, will try to write about this also. i've had this on and off thing kasi with photography kaya i'll sort out my story first. ;)

9:45 AM  
Blogger Jethro said...

Nice one! Welcome to blogging.

I think it's better if you add some google ads on this blog. As you gain more readers, you also earn money.

I just past here because we have the same name, manlalakbay. Nice meeting you. :)

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home